Peer Support is our Specialty.
Recovery is our Mission.
South Carolina Self-Help Association Regarding Emotions is a non-profit organization, founded in 1985 by a small group of forward-thinking individuals, staffed by people with lived experience, whose mission is to offer education, hope, and support for those struggling with mental illness, emotional challenges, substance use, or co-occurring issues.
- Wed, May 05https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83370658163?pwd=
- Thu, May 06https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83370658163?pwd=
- Tue, Jun 01https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84213403022?pwd=N
- Wed, Jun 02https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84213403022?pwd=N
- Thu, Jun 03https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84213403022?pwd=N
- Time is TBDhttps://www.acesonlinelearning.com/
"Who then can so softly bind up the wound of another as he who has felt the same wound himself?"
An excellent organization dedicated to helping others. Professional trainers with high standards. Their commitment to the high ideals of this organization shines bright.
Peer Support Specialists at SCSHARE are trained and equipped to handle the specific needs of the peer and help redirect when life gets off track.
They are the total package and love to help all in need
Help Us Help Others
Here are some ways you can donate:
1823 Gadsden Street
Columbia, SC 29201
Make a tax deductible donation.
Over the Phone
It's easy to donate offline too.